Friday, August 5, 2011

Currently playing with Match.com scammers

I was surprised at how quickly the scammers jumped on my new account at Match.com. They are relentless. Right now, I'm just playing with them. I'll block them later. But first, I want to know more about how they run their scams - how long it takes for the money requests to come in. Below are the three that I'm chatting with this morning:

righteouslove300 says:
I am single never married i have no kids.. i am originated from Ohio but now base in Ghana due to my parents divorce am willing to relocate as soon as i meet the man of my dream .. well if you are interested we can know more about each other and see what the future might hold for as .. there is no harm in trying what do u think .. we can talk on yahoo and share pictures as well...

Honestytracy001 says:
I am Tracy by name and i am single live in San Francisco,i am new on here and i am into buying and selling of Antiques,due to my job i travel alot to many countries and right now i am in Nigeria to get my Antiques from Ebay Company and i will be back to state in 2weeks time....

findlovetessy05 says:
if you can look through my profile ,you wcan see there that i am fromNJ,NW but presently in west africa country collecting some antiques but i will be back to states very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment